Terms & Conditions of Use
There is a minimum purchase of $250 usd for all orders. This total does not include shipping. If the shopping cart has items less than $250 usd, the customer will not be able to continue through checkout.
A completed credit card authorization form is a must on the first order submitted, or until the credit card expires or needs to be replaced. We charge the card manually prior to shipping.
Registration is required to view prices and order. Click sign up and fill out the form to become a registered customer. Customers must provide a valid resale tax ID number when they register. Contact your state's Department of Revenue for instructions. Non-US customers can put "International" for their resale number.
By using this Site, you signify your irrevocable acceptance of this Terms and Conditions. Lenovia has the right to revise this Terms and Conditions at any time without providing notice to its users. Your continued use of this Site shall be deemed irrevocable acceptance of those revisions. Lenovia may also remove portions of this Site or add to this Site from time to time without providing notice to you.
Lenovia strives to ensure that the representations of Lenovia products that are included in our Site, including the colors of our products, are as accurate as possible. Slight differences in color hue between the website and the physical item is possible. This is not grounds for returning the item. We are not responsible for the color settings on your system. Images are taken with a high quality, digital camera in a photo studio setting. All pictures are from stock and no touchups have been made. The images are reviewed for accuracy before being placed on the website.
The text description should be given more weight when considering ordering an item than the shades of color in the image. Major differences in color between the website and the physical item or wrong picture for the item is a mistake. Please notify us immediately if you were to see any discrepancies at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lenovia, its subsidiaries or affiliated companies or third-party providers hold the copyright for all copyrighted and copyrightable materials on the Site, including, but not limited to the text, images, forms, logos, graphics, photographs, and illustrations, including the selection and arrangement of such elements (collectively, the "Materials"). United States and international copyright laws, as well as other intellectual property laws protect such Materials. In addition, the entire Site is copyrighted as a collective work under United States and other copyright laws.
Any copying, uploading, reproduction, transmittal, publication or redistribution of the Materials, which is not in accordance with this Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. Making modifications to the Materials or creating derivative works based on the Materials is prohibited, as is the unauthorized use of the Materials on any networked computer environment or other website. No right, title, or interest in any downloaded materials is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading. All logos, trade names, and any other proprietary designations of Lenovia used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Lenovia. You agree that except as otherwise permitted in this Terms and Conditions, the copying, reproduction, use, transmittal, publication, redistribution or modification of the trademarks is strictly prohibited.
All products are maintained and produced by the respective manufacturers. lenoviausa.com only displays the products provided by the manufacturers. Please note that the colors and sizes may differ from the actual item. Product details such as item description, prices, and availability may contain errors. lenoviausa.com does not guarantee any product displayed on this website and is not responsible for any damages arising from the use of this site.
- American Express
- Money Order
- Cashier's Check
- Wire Transfer
- All orders are prepay.
- All PayPal orders are address verified.
To do this, we send the shipping address you list to PayPal. PayPal will tell us if the address is confirmed.
- A "confirmed" address is not the same as being a "verified" member of PayPal.
- It is very important that the shipping address on our website match the address in PayPal exactly.
- The website will give you a warning if your PayPal does not recognize the address.
- First time customers paying with PayPal must have an address that is Confirmed by PayPal.
- This link has instructions about confirming your address: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/shipping-address-outside
- If you submit a payment through PayPal with an unconfirmed address, your payment may be refunded and you will have to arrange alternate payment.
Money Orders and Cashier's Checks
- If you are a first time customer trying to place an order through COD (collect on delivery) Money Order/Cashier Check; we need the following in order for the order to be processed and sent out:
1. Two references from two different businesses in Los Angeles that the customer has done business with for at least three months.
2. Copy of business license/resale ID number.
3. Copy of driver's license/valid ID.
- Make sure to write Order Number on the money order/cashier's check.
- Payable to:
1109 San Julian St.
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- All COD orders will be charged an additional $12.00 fee by UPS.
- Before we do any work on your order, we will wait for your wire transfer.
- We will email you wire transfer instructions when you pick the "Wire Transfer" payment type.
- If you do not get instructions within one (1) business day, email us asking us for instructions.
Our email is email@example.com
- Always include your order number as part of the information you send with your wire transfer.
Select items have quantity discounts and these are stated in the item details on the website and the prices will be reflected in your cart when you add the items to the cart.
When orders are received during business hours, lenoviausa.com will try to get the order out the same day otherwise all orders will be processed and shipped out at a maximum of two business days. To ensure same day shipping and processing, orders must be submitted before 4:00 pm PST, otherwise it will be processed the day after. Cut off time for expedite shipment is 2:00 pm PST. Larger orders may take longer to ship out. For arrival times please visit the specified shipping carrier with the tracking number that was provided.
- UPS is our primary method of shipping.
- Costs vary depending on weight, size, and destination.
There is a $3.00 handling fee on all shipments.
Shipping costs are not built into our pricing because it would penalize customers that shop in person.
- Make sure your shipping address is correct before finishing your order. Errors will cause the package to be shipped to the wrong location and give you an invalid shipping quote.
- There is a $17.00 charge for changing the shipping address. This is the fee UPS charges.
- We do not ship UPS to PO Boxes.
- Shipping times can be estimated by using the UPS website.
- All COD orders will be charged an additional $12.00 fee by UPS.
Refused / Unclaimed Shipments
- Refused or unclaimed packages will be charged a 20% restocking fee plus all shipping costs. UPS charges for both the delivery attempt and the return.
- Refused or unclaimed packages that are re-shipped will be charged additional shipping costs, but no restocking fee.
- All requests for any claims/returns on your order must be made within 5 days (including weekends) in receipt of the merchandise, according to shipped out date.
Any requests made after the fifth day will be refused with no exceptions.
In all cases, reimbursements will be made by store credit only, no exceptions.
All returns will be processed through email to keep all records.
- All requests must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org, including your order number, style number, explanation of the return, and picture of the merchandise, if necessary (must email a picture if you claim a merchandise to be defective).
- Returns must be shipped out on the next business day after your receive the RA Number and a tracking number must be emailed to email@example.com.
Do not ship out your return prior to our authorization.
Any unauthorized or late shipments will be rejected with no exceptions.
- When returning items, include a copy of the invoice and/or RA number you received.
- There will be no exchanges.
- If you have a missing item, once we confirm it from our records, we will give store credit for the missing amount.
- We do not issue call tags for returns.
You must make shipping arrangements to return the merchandise.
Use a service that has tracking or delivery confirmation.
We are not responsible for returns lost in transit.
- Ship returns to:
Attn : Returns
1109 San Julian St
Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Upon receiving your return, we will make reimbursements by store credit only.
- Any type of non-defective return will be subject to 25% restocking fee and shipping will not be reimbursed.
- Please mention your store credit on your next purchase so we can apply this credit onto the order.
- Order cancellations will be accepted if a written request is emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before we have processed your order.
- Once the order is processed, your request to cancel the order will be rejected.
- In line with other importers in our industry, we reserve the right to discontinue business with anyone we deem to be abusing or overusing returns.
- If you have a question about an item, contact us before purchasing and returning items that were not as expected.
- There is no warranty on merchandise sold to your customers.
- To report a manufacturing defect, email us with your order number, the item number, and the nature of the defect.
Our email address is email@example.com
- Merchandise that has damages should be handled as shipping damage.
All merchandise is inspected before shipping.
- Defective merchandise will be credited to your account for future orders.
- We may ask for the defective merchandise to be returned. If we do so, we will provide additional instructions to you.
The information, services and products available to you on this website may contain errors and are subject to periods of interruption. While lenoviausa.com does its best to maintain the information, services and products it offers on the Web site, it cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits or other consequential damages arising from the use of this website.
LENOVIAUSA.COM PROVIDES THE INFORMATION, SERVICES AND PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE "AS IS," WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. ALL EXPRESS WARRANTIES AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
IN NO EVENT SHALL LENOVIAUSA.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL AND EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE OR FROM ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, EVEN IF LENOVIA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE.
You agree to indemnify and hold Lenovia, its officers, directors, owners, partners, agents and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of lenoviausa.com, the violation of these terms and conditions by you, or the infringement by you, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. lenoviausa.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of California, U.S., and you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of the state of California. In the event that any portion of these terms and conditions is deemed by a court to be invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related the use of these website, must be filed within one year after such claim or cause of action arose.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADEMARK NOTICES
All contents in these Web sites are Copyright © 2017 Lenovia. All rights reserved.
Lenovia is a trademark of Lenovia. All other marks that appear throughout these Web sites belong to Lenovia and are protected by U.S. and international copyright and trademark laws. Any use of any of the marks, content, or artwork appearing throughout these Web sites without the express written permission of Lenovia is strictly prohibited.